May 24, 2013

"New" Workout Plan

Hello blog-o-verse!

Can you tell I'm not very good at sticking to a plan (i.e., updating this blog regularly)? Could be part of the reason I haven't been super successful in losing weight in the past. I find I get very restless and take on a bajillion projects, and that often ends up in most (or all) of them being neglected! At the moment I've got this blog, I'm working on starting up a YouTube channel (unrelated to this project), planning a little balcony garden, thinking about going back to school, looking for a new job, planning a wedding AND trying to balance my everyday life! I have a real problem with taking on too many tasks, but I'm not satisfied with one or two. :( That's a personal issue to work out, I guess...

BUT in the realm of health and fitness, I have made some strides this week. There were a couple of days where I consciously chose to make a healthier lunch than the one I was initially planning. I have also started a new workout plan that's been circulating around my Facebook friends. It's one of those "30 Day X Challenge"s. Well... I actually took the two most recent plans I've seen and kind of merged them together a bit, to get my own challenge to follow along with. It's definitely not the most balanced workout plan, but I think it will be good in getting me to do something active on a daily basis.

My bastardized hybrid of the two plans... 
I have it taped to my bedroom wall, and as I go, I use some of my (super unused) teacher stickers as reinforcement, haha. So I've got three beautiful silver stars for the first three days. Yay, effort!

It's going to be a busy weekend ahead with work and life, so here's hoping I don't fall off my wagon...

0 comments :

Post a Comment